Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gooey Goodness For Only Two More Days








This is the ooey, gooey goodness I got to enjoy this morning along with a cup of coffee. It's a tradition the make Monkey Bread for breakfast while at the lake. So despite wanting to get back into shape, I didn't want to let the kids down! ;)

P.S.
No, I didn't cheat on my goal of getting back into shape - I start on Monday!Seriously give up snacking over the holidays? Not a chance! So I'm enjoying the last two days by making some Monkey Bread and when it was getting devoured by the kids (young & older), my daughter and I made some cinnamon rolls. Oh so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl..thanks for commenting on my blog post. I do love the Bare Escentuals makeup, lotion, face wash.. it all!! I would have one of everything if I could afford it..LOL

    So how is the diet/fitness plan going? Did you get a Jillian DVD yet?? Her 30 Day Shred will kill ya... but you will love it!! Trust me :)

    I miss you girlie. I would love for us to meet someplace and spend a few days in a hotel laughing our asses off. Are you able to get away and do that?

    Take Care ;)

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...