Monday, February 22, 2010

It's A Snow Day Monday!


Don't think there's any better way to spend a wintery Monday morning then in your pj's, a hot cup of coffee and the kiddo's snuggling with you in a comfy blanket while watching Lilo & Stitch. Why? School's cancelled, it's a SNOW DAY!

The kids slept in until 8:00 and freaked when they saw the time. "Mom, it's 8 'o clock. We're late for school!" My ears are still ringing from the screams of excitement when I told them there's no school.

So what's up for today? I moved from the couch to make chocolate chip pancakes. Yes, score 1 for mom!! I made extras and threw them in the freezer for tomorrow morning. 2 points for mom! Then I saw the updated school closings. The University of Michigan is closing at noon. Oh crap, that means hubby will be coming home! Time to change out of my housecoat and throw on my "Wonder Woman" gear to speed clean. Thank goodness I cleaned up after breakfast. Hmm, how many clothes can I hang up before Brad get's home? Picture me spinning around and around like Lynda Carter... here I go...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and the kids have a wonderful day Ellen.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...