Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank God for Unanswered Prayers

Have you heard Unanswered Prayers by Garth Brooks? Well, I am thankful that God didn't answer my prayer yesterday to put me out of my misery. Ugg, I was down with the full blown flu and found myself "praying to the porcelain God". But thankfully God didn't take me seriously and let me awaken this morning to a kiss from my husband as he left for work. There was no more fever, nausea or aches. Only the soaked pajama's as evidence that either I peed the bed or my fever broke. Being that the sheets weren't soaked too, I say it was fever breaking. Very glad the horrible day yesterday is behind me. New day, new mom, but not a fun way to loose weight!

Today has been filled with turn the heat down, open a window in each room, wash all the linens, pillows, blankets and spray everything with Lysol.

*Have you had the flu yet this year?
*How do you handle being sick, like a mom or like a man?

*What do you use to conquer the flu bug?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...