Thursday, February 25, 2010

WARNING - Pee Before Watching

This Wal-Mart clown commercial aired during the Super Bowl and I laughed so hard I had tears. Saw it again today on Ellen and it had the same effect. Have you seen it? Here's a link to the commercial to bring some laughter to your day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsvAj6qfmFQ&feature=player_embedded

*Did you laugh at this commercial?
*Did you laugh because you imagined your husband as the clown?
*How many times did you watch it?
Are you still laughing?

4 comments:

  1. I laughed my ass off cuz it was funny!! Could see it really happening .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I laughed and I watched it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED this commercial! If that was my hubby, though, I think he'd have been screaming obscenities in there as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED this commercial! If that was my hubby, though, I think he'd have been screaming obscenities in there as well...

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...