Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"X" x 4 = OMGosh!

Today was day 4 of the P90X workout. Holy crow I'm sore. I bend down to pick up socks or even walk downstairs to work out and my butt cheeks and abs scream in pain! No pain, no gain, right?

This is all in an attempt to get back into my athletic shape back in my 19-23 yrs of age. Oh yes, one can dream! I enlisted a "trainer" to push me like my trainer "Blakka" did back in my cheerleading days. So, Brad and I are working out together to get back into shape. We tell the kids it's to stay healthy so we can be a pain in their butt longer. ;) The soreness feels horrible but in a good way. Here's to staying on this fitness journey and being in great shape for summer!

*Are you doing any workout video, or walking, eliptical, etc.?
*How long/often do you workout?
*Do you workout by yourself, with your spouse, friend, trainer?

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you posting :)

    And, you are a brave girl to do the px90. In fact, I have one for sale ;)

    Girl.. you can do anything you put your mind to :)

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...