Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Green M & M's

Look what I found! A bag of all green M&M's. So being a thoughtful & considerate wife, I bought them for me but gave them to Brad. Remember as a kid having a favorite color, and even though it didn't really taste different, in your head it did? Each color had a meaning. Well I'm sure you've heard the meaning behind the green ones. So what do you think? If it's true I should probably go buy this mom another bag!

*What's your favorite color of M&M?
*Do you like plain or peanut?
*If the meaning was true, who would you buy the bag for, you, hubby or both of you?!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, I love the pink peanut M & M's.

    I am NOT going to comment on those green M & M's you naughty girl. LOL!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...