Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Gave In...

and went to the after hours clinic yesterday. Wednesday's flu turned into a head cold. Brad kept telling me to go to the dr. but I was too stubborn. Mom's don't have time to get sick. Right Mom's?

Can someone tell me where all the snot comes from? Seriously, you can blow and it's gone. Then by the time you throw the tissue away, you have to blow again. This may sound strange but have you ever blown your nose and as you're blowing the blow comes to a sudden stop? Ouch! It's like the snot just ran out and you blew your dry nose. You know what I mean? Shoot, I had it once I felt like I had been swimming all day and couldn't get the "water" out of my ear.

So what was the outcome for this stubborn mom? A double ear and sinus infection bordering on bronchitis. Way to go ding bat. Today I'll pick up my prescription since it was going to take an hour to fill and I had to get home to watch the Bachelor finale! Can't believe I gave up the prescription for that ending. Tenley was my favorite out of the two. But honestly I was hoping he'd dump them both and reunite with Alli. Vienna? Really? Jake, Jake, Jake...

*Do you put off going to the dr.?
*Did you watch the Bachelor?
*Which lady were you voting for?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon, Ellen.

    Yes, I'm one of the worst for putting off going to the doctor.

    I've never even heard of The Bachelor. Ü I love forensic shows though!

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...