Sunday, March 28, 2010

In the Arms of the Angels - Sweet Peace Retha

There are times in my life that I just hate being a grown up. Friday night was one of those times. I logged in to my favorite online community (Prim Mart) only to find out that a lady from that message board had been brutally murdered - allegedly by her husband. I saw the post headings and wasn't sure what was going on. What? No! How can this be? After reading the news articles and watching a news clip, there was no doubt it was true!

I didn't know Retha very well, but had spoken to her several times on the phone and in the chat room. I can still hear her voice. How can someone that is supposedly your best friend do something like this? To kill, dismember, burn and throw your body out like last weeks garbage? I know we can mentally snap. I get that. But to hear what happened to Retha makes me sick. I pray that Retha felt no pain and had no idea what was happening to her. Whoever did this horrific crime will one day stand in judgement. But in the meantime, I hope Retha is safely in the arms of the Angels.

Thank you for the chats Retha - you will be missed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How awful. I am so sorry to hear this. You are right, whoever did this will stand in judgement one day. My prayers are with her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just terrible. So sorry to hear about this loss. This was a beautiful tribute to Retha.

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...