Friday, March 19, 2010

OUCH~ My WhoHa Hurts

Got your attention huh? Well you read right. Maybe I shouldn't post about this but ya know what? Ya'll need a warning. Omgosh. Yesterday I decided to ride around the block on my bicycle (4 1/4 miles) instead of running half of it. Confession time, it's been years since I've biked. So as soon as I pushed off my thought was, "oh $*#& hope I didn't forget"!!

Nope, didn't forget how to ride a bike. But did forget how uncomfortable it is if you don't have a good cushioned seat. I got up this morning and stopped by the bathroom and WHOA. Oh my whoha hurt. Not the UTI type of pain. The tender to the touch type. The sad part, it wasn't from a night of lovin' with the hubby, it was from the bike ride. I knew last night the underside of my butt cheeks were sore, but not another area. Think today I'll jog instead!

Tip about bike riding: GET A GOOD CUSHIONED SEAT or wear a thick pad or Depends unless you want your whoha to hurt the next day! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahah that is funny. I remember the last time I rode a bike I couldn't walk for like a week.

    Thanks for following my blog I am now a follower of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Friday Follow. Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really tough decision, but one that was arrived at through prayer!

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...