Thursday, March 18, 2010

Take That Roundness


This was this mornings weigh in. Dang my feet look like Fred Flintstones. Now before I get yelled at, I know I'm not overweight, but I AM out of shape. For my 4' 11" frame, that's not where I want to be. I'd like to be an in-shape 103. That's why I'm posting here. Hoping that you'll help motivate me to keep up the workouts. If I don't post what I've done at least three times each week, send me a comment reminding me to get my chookus off the couch!

Since January, the families been eating healthier & we love it! Brad & I have gone back and forth with the P90X workout but have only managed to make it 4 days in a row before we get busy with the kids. So we've decided to work out as we can and not focus on doing it together. Since I'm at home, it will be morning/afternoon workouts before the kiddos get home. The eating healthier and random workouts, I've gone from 115 in January to the weight on today's scale. So it hasn't been too bad. I just need to stay on track. My goal is to accomplish this by the end of April - just in time for baseball games to start! No more roundness son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...