Monday, March 8, 2010

Yummy Indulgences!

I love coffee! I love a strong fresh coffee but not the flavored bean kind. You know like a French Vanilla ground that you put into your pot. I do however love the specialty coffees from Starbucks, Coffee Beanery & Tim Horton's - like the Cafe Mocha, White Chocolate Mocha, etc. I'm too cheap to buy it though. Pretty much the only time I splurge on one is Black Friday shopping with my husband. Figure if we're spending $$, we'll lay down a $5 for an indulgence for ourselves. I also like the frozen coffees. Yes, they are calorie filled, but oh so good! Well, my mom found a recipe for frozen coffee that you can do at home. It was super easy, cheap and ALL MINE!

Frozen Viennese Coffee



Brew a STRONG pot of coffee. Pour in a pan and freeze.



Scrape the frozen coffee to create flakes/chunks.



Now pour in sweetened condensed milk to taste. I used maybe 1 Tbsp. b/c I like the strong coffee flavor.

Mix and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...