Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Dreaded Call...

It came tonight. My father called to say hospice visited tonight and they are not sure if my uncle will make it through the night. NNNNOOOOO!!!! I want to be there to tell him one last time how much I love him! I did say it over the phone and so did the kids, but OMGosh, it's not the same. You all know that too, I know. I know he will be in Heaven with my Grandparents soon. But I do hope he waits until we can get up there in the morning. If by chance God brings him home overnight, I pray it's peacefully and that he really does know just how much he is loved!! So it's off to bed awaiting what comes with the rising of the sun. I so hate being an adult right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...