Friday, April 9, 2010

Restless Sleep


I can barely see to type. My eyes have never been this swollen. Yes, I fell asleep crying so now my eyes look like - oh heck, I don't know what - but it's scarey! Thank goodness I had some cucumbers. I sliced a couple circles and set on the bed with them on my eyes. Although I was tempted to do what you see on TV where they eat the cuke, nah, can't. That's just gross!

After tossing and turning all night long I am now here with my uncle. He looks good despite his condition. I pray God is with him and keeps him in His care and takes him peacfully.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to make it to be with your uncle during his final moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish. It's a mixed blessing being here. I hate it but am glad I'm here too. THank you again though!

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...