Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Tattoo


I finally made the leap and got a tattoo. One thing off my bucket list. And for me, getting a tattoo was something that I would NEVER do. Never say never, right? I decided on December 8th that I was going after work, all by myself and braving the needle. I texted my good friend Sheila in MN and told her what I was doing and that no one knew where or what I was up to. She was there for me the whole way. It was easy and painless! I was very proud of myself!

After only two weeks I found out why it didn't hurt. It's because they didn't go deep enough. The tattoo started to fade in that short of a time. I braved it again and this time they went deep enough. Holy crap it hurt! Not anything I couldn't stand, but OMGosh, it was easier the first time.

I am going back for another. I just can't decide what I want. Either a small cross on the back of my neck or "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" across my c-section scar.

I am open for ideas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...