Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels

 
"PHASE 1 "Blast calories. Blast fat. Blast metabolism into the stratosphere!

Phase 1 workouts put you on the fast track to weight loss with a metabolic makeover. Jillian lays the foundation for success with low impact, results focused moves:

Yesterday's workout (1/7/13): Workout 1 (weights)
Start off strong with basic moves that target “front of the body” muscles like chest, shoulders, arms, quads and core! This workout is about building balance and core strength in order to burn calories and prep your body for the upcoming workouts. Your body and light weights provide the resistance. Low impact cardio bursts make this a non-stop fat burner."

The first day was great. The video was easy, motivating and had me wishing Jillian was actually in my basement beside me telling me it's worth it. So I have done the P90 program and loved it. Yes it was challenging. I didn't follow the food nor did the double workouts with exception of one video a day combined with running on the road. But it's the new year, new changes and I wanted a change up in my fitness. When I saw Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, I decided to give it a try. I am not following the food plan strictly, but plan to use most of the recipes. For the first time ever, I am writing down the food I eat in the journal. I'm not calculating the calories, but am monitoring it. Yesterday was the first day, but I found myself not munching or sneaking snacks because I didn't want to write it down, and I don't want to cheat on my fitness goal. Looking forward to each new workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...