Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Phase 1 Workout 2 - Check!


Workout 2 (weights, Resistance cable)

"Continue building your foundation with classic “back of the body” moves that work your back, biceps, glutes, hamstrings and core using your weights, a resistance cable and your own body weight. Like Workout 1, strength, balance and stability are the goal as you burn mega calories."

Day two off & running - literally!  Today was easier then the first day of P90, but maybe that's because I am still in half way good shape, or maybe because the workout was easier, I don't know. I'm a little sore, but not hurting enough to say heck no to a butt kicking from the toughest trainer. Today I switched it up and logged my 2.5 miles then did the 30 min workout. I found that running before my workouts was much easier. Can't wait to do my workout again. I miss the strong girl I was a year ago. Thanks Jillian for the motiviation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...