Friday, March 29, 2013

Five Question Friday



1. How often should adults have birthday parties?
In my opinion, on the big ones like 30, 40, 50... But if you're like me, I hate being the focal point, so I would die of embarrassment for a bday party for me. BUT, and that's a BIG BUT, I DO want people to call, text or email me to let me know they remembered. Not frickin ignore me and then have a big open house party for another family member the next day!

2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child?
My two sisters and I would take turns switching rooms. So it was either the pink room or blue room and my Precious Moments collection and inspirational posters that I got from the Scholastic Book Orders.

3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? and do you have a why behind that?
We color Easter Eggs and this year, I'm so excited, we are coloring them with our best friends at their house! OMGosh I think us parents are going to have more fun then the kids. Because after egg coloring, the parents are going for our bowling night. Another tradition is the Easter Bunny makes a maze for the kids to find their baskets. Each basket is attached to a colored string and it is wound all through the house. So the kids have to find the string with their name on it and trace it until they find the hidden basket. We used to go to church at 7am, then to B's Gma's for lunch then my mom's for dinner. But this year, it's just to my mom's for lunch. I know we are horrible for not going to church. Maybe we'll change our mind and go to the 10am. IDK

4. Do you get Good Friday off?  If so, any plans?
Um, yes because I'm a full time college student. Today we had 3 of our 4 kids in a 3v3 soccer tournament. It was fun. Now it's checking blogs and doing homework for the rest of the night while my kids hang out with their friends here at home.

5. Did you wear hats & white shoes to church on Easter? (Or was that just in the South?)
Nope. Most of the time it's black heels and pony tail hair. I know, I know. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...