Friday, April 5, 2013

Five Question Friday



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them! 

1. Would you go to your high school reunion?
Oh hell no! Haven't been to one yet. Why? Because I don't want the pressure of getting ready to be approved or regected by the same people that did so in high school. Am I curious to see how some people turned out, YES, DEFINITELY! But there are so many of the "kids" that stayed here and have kids around the same age as mine, that it's like a high school reunion every week at school functions. 


 2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?
I just bought this new dress off Ebay for $37. Okay, so it wasn't very expensive, but I normally don't buy myself stuff (unless it's at a resale shop or clearance, shhhh!). But it's something different that no one would think I would wear. I'm trying new things!

 
 3. How do you handle your child's fever?
I don't panic. It's the body's way of fighting off a germ/infection. Let it do it's job! But it also depends on how high it is. If it's low grade 99-100.?ish I ask if they have a headache, aches, chills, etc. If no, I try to let it run it's course. If it's 101 or + I will give Tylenol or Motrin and water. I don't do the strip down thing like the people who shall remain nameless think you do. If the kids want a blanket to sweat it out, then I'll get them one. If they kick it off because they are too hot, then that's fine too. My doc is cool! He says if it's around 103 use cool washcloth/lukewarm bath and alternate Tylenol/Motrin. If fever comes down with that combination great. If those things don't help, then bring the child in to the office. So I don't panic. Have NEVER had to take the kiddos in for a high fever! Hey, and none of them are brain damaged!!! :)

  4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?
My husband surprised me with an overnight trip to Chicago and tickets to two shows at The Comedy Bar! So excited!!!

 
 5. What is your current favorite song?
Kelly Clarkson, Catch My Breath? IDK! Lots of favorites...Pink, Try...Pink & Nate Ruess, Give Me A Reason... Lupe Fiasco, Show Goes On...Swedish House Mafia, Don't You Worry Child...so many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...