Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Facts of Life Questions



I love the 5 Question Friday idea. But I am going to go out on my own and start a Friday's Facts of Life Questions. Some weeks I may have 1 question, others I may throw 6 your way. Just depends on my time frame and how creative I'm thinking with the questions. Should get a little box dohicky thing made up so you can copy/paste to link up. So here are the questions for today:

1) Where do you hide things so your children won't find them?

2) Have you ever shut the basement light off and ran like a fool up the stairs because you knew someone was down there and would get you?

3) Are you a flip-flop, sandals or barefoot gal?

4) If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and what would you ask them?

5) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

My answers:

1) Where do you hide things so your children won't find them? Gifts go in the old school lockers in the garage. Candy goes in my underwear drawer or under the frozen veggies in the freezer!

2) Have you ever shut the basement light off and ran like a fool up the stairs because you knew someone was down there and would get you? Oh hell yes! Every week. I just KNOW there is a monster in the basement!

3) Are you a flip-flop, sandals or barefoot gal? I am totally a barefoot gal. Even in the winter. I cannot stand things on my feet bc I feel claustrophobic. If I have to wear shoes in the summer, it's flip-flops all the way!

4) If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and what would you ask them? Jillian Michaels and I would ask her to be my trainer.

5) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? One thing? Ugg what do I pick? The grey hairs, pimples, stray facial hairs, stretch marks on my belly or belly pooch or negativity? I would have to say belly pooch bc it would help with my negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...