Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Facts of Life Questions


We made it through the week - yeah for us! Now it's time to let our hair down, or put it up in a messy bun and have some fun. Hope these questions put a smile on your face that you enjoy your weekend!





1) What is your favorite bumper sticker?

2) What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

3) What is a crazy thing you want to do before you die?

4) Do you believe in ghosts?

5) If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
1) What is your favorite bumper sticker? The one on my Yukon, "Please be patient. New Driver. Nervous Parent on Board."

2) What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? I guess nothing too out of the ordinary. Sushi's not weird, venison heart and liver isn't weird. Calamari and gator isn't either. So I guess I need to expand my pallet!

3) What is a crazy thing you want to do before you die? So maybe it's not really crazy, but I want to learn to surf. I did paddle board before and LOVED it. Next up, surfing. Think I'll start practicing with that crazy Rip Stick.

4) Do you believe in ghosts? Hmm? I guess so. I DO believe in Angels. So if they are among us, then why not ghosts? I would love to go to a haunted house and see/communicate with a ghost. Or even an Angel for that matter!

5) If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I would throw a party just for the hell of it. It would be at the end of summer when the nights are a touch cool - like shorts & sweater cool. It would be a HUGE bonfire on the beach with seafood bake in the ground, sand volleyball, football, soccer and corn hole, glow sticks, sangria's, beer, music, boogie boards and surf fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...