Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Facts of Life Questions



Happy Friday to you. Hope you all have a great weekend. To those in the Boston area, may you stay safe and know you are in so many people's prayers. To all of those in the flooding areas like I am here in MI., I hope you stay dry.

With so much horror that has happened this week - can you believe it has only been 5 days?! Ugg! Here is something to help you forget for even just a second all the bad in the week.

Here are your Friday's Facts of Life Questions:

 1) How do you eat a piece of corn? In a line from side to side? Or in a row around the cob?
2) What is one thing that scares the beejeebers out of you?

3) Do you shave, wax or something else?

4) What is one thing that really pisses you off?

5) What is one thing that makes you laugh so hard you cry or worse, have to cross your legs because you might wet your pants?

Here is what I have learned about myself throughout my 40 years of life:


1) How do you eat a piece of corn? In a line from side to side? Or in a row around the cob? Totally in a line from side to side. Is there really any other way?
2) What is one thing that scares the beejeebers out of you? Frogs & any nasty creature like snakes, lizards, salamanders, etc. I will punch you if you come near me with a frog - promise!

3) Do you shave, wax or something else? Hell no to waxing! Okay, have done my upper lip & eyebrows. But not anywhere else, are you crazy?! Shave and also am currently trying No-No - it works great!!!!

4) What is one thing that really pisses you off? Other then my outlaws? Hmm, seeing the Boston asshole standing next to the 8yr old boy knowing he was going to kill him.

5) What is one thing that makes you laugh so hard you cry or, worse, have to cross your legs because you might wet your pants? When my husband or kids stub their toe. Sorry, but I ROFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...