Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What's Your Number?

I was reading another blog, Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally and she talked about "her number". What? Intrigued I followed the link to look up what she was talking about. Let me preface by saying I don't believe in this kind of stuff. BUT,  after finding out "my number" and the meaning behind it, damn. There may be something to it! My magic number is 9. And most of what the meaning behind it fits me. I have a year and a half left before I graduate with my teaching degree. Yeah, I know, right?! Find out yours here...



Number Nine
This is the teacher. Number Nine is a tolerant, somewhat impractical, and sympathetic vibration. Ruled by Mars.

Keywords: jack of all trades, humanitarian, sympathetic, helpful, emotional, tolerant, active, determined. If expressed negatively: financially careless, moody, bullying, overly emotional, sullen, restless.

As lovers: These lovers are involved and helpful. Because they are sympathetic, they can easily be doormats. They show their love by helping their partners, and assuming their lovers' problems. If triggered, their emotions can be volcanic, and a seemingly meek personality can resort to bullying tactics when unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...