Friday, May 10, 2013

Five Question Friday Link Up

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then head back to My Little Life and link up ~

HAVE FUN !!!!


1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse?

2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn?

3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account?

4. What are your hoping for for Mother's Day?

5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse? Wipe my arse. Probably goes along with the fact that I poop and fart in privacy. Oh, sorry, "pass gas" as my Grandma would say. I don't even "pass gas" in front of my kids. I am mortified if I have to go anywhere other then the privacy of my own bathroom.

2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn? How peaceful and angelic they look. 

3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account? 99 years old! Just my personal opinion but I think as a whole, all pro's and con's weighed out, Facebook creates more problems then good.

4. What are your hoping for for Mother's Day? Fresh, warm kettle corn! We have a soccer tourney this weekend for 3 of the 4 kiddos. Can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day - unless it was on the beach!

5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school? I would have to say Science Camp in 6th grade. There was team building activities, bog walking, huge bonfires each night w/stories & songs, archery and canoeing. Oh yeah, and my very first crush! Danny went to another school and I saw him on the stairs and my stomach flipped. I got butterflies every time I saw him for the next 3 years. Those were the days :)

1 comment:

  1. I was always like that with my crushes; stomach doing flip-flops and loyal to the core with those same flips-flops for months or years of unrequited admiration. :)

    Kettle corn at the soccer tournament with 75% of your kids playing sounds like an awesome Mother's Day! I hope they all do well,

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...