Friday, May 17, 2013

Five Question Friday Link Up



It's finally Friday - let's celebrate with a fun link up. Happy weekend everyone!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and LINK UP on My Little Life

1. Do you have a doppelgänger?

2. Do you keep your car cleaned up?

3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy.

4. How often do you go grocery shopping?

5. What has been the best surprise of your life?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Do you have a doppelgänger? First, WTH is a doppelgänger? Since I didn't know, I looked it up: "German for look-alike, literally a 'double goer'". Good Lord I sure hope not. That would be bad luck for that person. No beauty contest winner there. Hey wait, do my twin girls count? If they do, then yes. "Lady A" especially looks like me. Sorry sis!

2. Do you keep your car cleaned up?  Um, well, I try! Not successfully, but I try. It's kind of like washing your car. It rains right after you pay the $5 for the wash job. Every time I clean the Yukon, the kids decide to clean their soccer bags out and leave the crap in the car for mom. Doesn't it seem like the car is always the messiest when someone is around when the door is open. Like today for instance. I dropped the girls at school and thunk, an empty water bottle fell out. Guess it's time to clean up again. Thanks for the question as a kick in the arse.

3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy? Panty lines! That is probably my biggest pet peeve. Maybe that's why I choose thongs. A couple other fashion trends that drive me crazy are: females in SHORT shorts. Really? Do you need to show your butt cheeks in shorts? You're in shorts, not a bathing suit. Skinny jeans when guys wear them. Dude, your junk is showing. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find that sexy at all. Leave something to the imagination. The last crazy for me is those ugly high top shoes the guys wear. UGLY!!

4. How often do you go grocery shopping? More then I should. I'm at Wal-Mart more times then I can count getting stuff we ran out of and no one thought to tell the "maid" the other 80 times she battled the lines at Wally World. But to actually grocery shop with meats, etc. it's about be once every other week.

5. What has been the best surprise of your life? How about in the delivery room when we finally found out; Baby 1) "it's a boy" (Yes! No dresses, nails, curling hair), Baby 2) "it's a boy-look at the blonde hair" (blonde? What? No, put him back, that's not my kid), Babies 3 & 4) "it's a girl" & "it's a girl" (Oh shit we are in big trouble!).  Or maybe it was when we got pregnant for the girls' the 1st time without protection and found out it was twins and we didn't use fertility methods. If none of those count, it would be that I can still walk on my hands the full length of the basement in one shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...