Friday, May 31, 2013

Five Question Friday Link Up



HAPPY LAST DAY OF MAY!!!
We have a contest in our house to see who can be the first one to say "happy last day of..." and "happy first day of..." Can you believe that tomorrow is June? Wow! You know what that means right? Only six months until Christmas! Sorry, had to put that out there because right now I would love a little cooler weather and the heat season hasn't begun yet in MI. Ick. Well it's TGIF and that means we get to link up with My Little Life for her Five Question Friday.

Copy and paste these questions to your blog or website and then head over to My Little Life and link up. Have a great weekend everyone!

1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?

2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?

3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?

4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)

5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating? Does on their wedding day count? I would say high school. It also depends on the boy. If the guys a d.bag then this mama will say, "hell no!". But if he is a nice guy then I may allow it as long as there are other kids going with them. Or, date night for mom and dad too - boom! This would be as a freshman. But sophomore on up, they may get to go alone. :(

2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework? Sure why not? What a fabulous idea!! But knowing my kids, they would get it done right away and then two weeks into vacation be muttering how bored they are.

3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat? Definitely AC. I don't like being hot, but hate being cold. I resist turning on the AC for as long as I can. Besides, not running the air gives me an excuse to call myself a "hot mama"!

4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family) That most hotels want to charge for more then 2 kids. I actually love stays in a hotel. It feels like freedom if that makes sense. Plus it means we are on vacation!

5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? Nope, unless I miss counted which is probably the case (math stresses me out), my kids get 90 days of summer vacation. My daughter just said "that's stupid!" Dang, I wish I had 90 days of summer vacation again! Oh the things I'd do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...