Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday's Finish The Sentence







Switching up my Friday fun. How about finishing these sentences...



1) Back in my day, I remember when

2) I know all the words to

3) The Kardashians need to

4) My favorite fast food place is

5) What makes me feel sexy is

6) My least favorite word is

7) I am

8) Monkeys

9) No one ever told me

10) If I could give one piece of advice it would be
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are my answers....
1) Back in my day, I remember when summer lasted forever.

2) I know all the words to the songs I make up in my head.

3) The Kardashians need to quit tv.

4) My favorite fast food place is Big Johns (steak and onion sub shop).

5) What makes me feel sexy is a good work out.

6) My least favorite word is no.

7) I am little but fierce.

8) Monkeys "fly out of my butt" said my son when he was 3!

9) No one ever told me that sex isn't like what you see in the movies. It can be messy. So just laying there cuddling after doesn't always happen.

10) If I could give one piece of advice it would be live a life of trying; try something new-new food, new clothes, new adventure, new book, new attitude, new movie - always try something new.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, fun. I so agree with you on the Kardashian thing. I'm still trying to understand their point.

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...