Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Keep Calm - Long Weekend Coming


Can I tell you that I am counting down the days until we head to the lake? My Heaven on Earth is almost here. It's almost time for sitting on the dock of the lake. Wait, have to put the dock in first. Okay, so I will take sitting on the deck with a campfire, chili, s'mores and 80's music playing. Maybe even a little Yucca would be yummy. And my favorite time, first thing in the morning before the house becomes crazy, sitting all by myself on the dock or deck with a cup of coffee and book. Oh how I wish that type of peace could last all day long. Maybe it's good it doesn't because then I'd miss out on watching the kids night fish and play flashlight tag. Calm, calm, calm, only 2 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...