Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Two Truths & A Lie Tuesday Link Up

 photo 2truths_zpsbc0b3cf3.jpg
 
On Rachael Ray the other day, she had a segment with Lucy Lu. Rach asked Lu had to give two truths about herself and one lie, then Rach had to decide which were true and which was a lie.
Ding, ding, ding! What a clever idea for a link up!
So after some research (thanks Hubby Jack for the tutorial!),
I AM HOSTING MY VERY OWN LINK UP!!! 
 
To participate, copy and paste the above button onto your blog and tell us three facts about yourself:

 2 being TRUTHS  and 1 a LIE.

Then jump back here to link up so everyone can check out your blog and try to figure out what's true and what you are hiding. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
1) When I was younger we used to go camping every summer with a group of families. One year my sister got an electric shock when she stepped into the motor home. It was so bad she couldn't let go of the handle and kept yelling, "I'm being shot!". We all just sat there laughing until we realized she was saying "shocked".

2) I had a shot of tequila with my scrambled eggs and toast this morning. Am I an alcoholic? NO! But I don't have to go anywhere and ya know what? I wanted one.

3)  When traveling, the first thing I do when I enter the hotel room is go over to the window, fling open the blinds, and flash my tah-tahs. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...