Monday, May 6, 2013

MOVE IT!

I have been trying to motivate my ass to getting back into shape. In Dec '11/Jan.'12 I was the healthiest I have ever been in my life. I dropped from my heaviest, an out of shape 117 lbs to a strong, bikini confident, stand up paddle board brave 97 lbs! Now before you judge me, I am only 4' 11". So that is not a bad weight for me. It was all done the healthy way; no dieting, lots of exercise and healthy food and lots of water. But unfortunately, like so many other people have happen, life got in the way,and threw me off course. Now all that hard work and achievement from a morning P90 workout and afternoon run was shot to hell in a hand basket. 11.5 of those lbs found their way back to my thighs and stomach. It's a sad sight and my bikini is packed away for another day.

But thanks to a couple ladies whose blogs I have been following, I am motivated to get back to that 97-100 pounds and be even stronger then I was just over a year ago. I will be 41 in August and want to hit it in fabulous shape!!! Maybe the Vegas trip that didn't happen for my 40th will happen for 41?! So thank you to Lori of Fat To Fit 41 who is inspiring me to kick my ass in gear and workout. I hope I can look even half as good as you look when I turn 41. Keep up the great work.

May 1st was the start of working out again. I've been logging 2.5-4.8 miles every day, but need to throw in either the p90, JM 30 Day Shred or JM Body Revolution. Snacking on crap food is over. There is the Flat Belly Diet, Sassy Water (mix of water, ginger, cucumber, lemon and mint) in the fridge ready for each morning. And I have been eating a small healthy breakfast, and adding more fruits/veggies to my meals. So I hope that will help me get back to my goal. That's what I did before and it worked great. It's just getting my ass motivated and staying motivated. I know it could be worse, but I don't want it to so I've got to move it, move it!

Today's run was 4.18 with a time of 30:34 - and I didn't even stop. But oh hell I sure wanted to. Good thing I had to run by people's houses that I knew so it was a mental game of them not seeing me walk. Gonna add the extra workout tomorrow. Trust me, there is NO dieting involved. It is not what I believe in. Hard work, strength, determination and good eating is what I want to be the factor of my fitness goal. Goal for 41 - bikini in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...