Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bulu Box

Bulu Box  So excited! I just signed up for my first Bulu Box and was able to get a 3 month subscription for only $17.00!! That's a $3.00 savings. What is Bulu Box? It is a box filled with 4 to 5 premium samples from top health and wellness brands for you to try. It is only $10.00 and FREE shipping. You can try it out for just a month,  or more depending on your preference. Plus you can review the products and earn 50+ Reward Points worth $5.00 each month to apply toward your new favorites in full size at BuluBox.com! My great friend Sheila at Living Smart Girl twisted my arm into trying this and now I can't wait to see what I get. Will keep you posted!!! Click the above box if you want to check it out for yourself.

Have you ever tried a Bulu Box? How'd you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...