Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hey, It's Okay!

This comes from Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time. Post some things that to YOU is OKAY to think, say and/or do. Because hey, it's okay...

...that I drank an expired Core Power Protein Shake yesterday and didn't realize it until I put the cap back on.

...that the Core Power Shake (Honey flavor) still tasted great despite being expired.

...to be watching The View and wish I looked like Jenny McCarthy or that she was my bff.

...that we haven't put up our pool up yet.

...to be glad that school gets out for my kiddos in just 4 1/2 days, but who's counting?

...that I am sad that we are selling the kids wooden play set because they have outgrown it. :(

...that I am looking forward to a glass of wine tonight!

Don't forget to link up at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time:

1 comment:

  1. My kids have 10 days of school after today ... I'm practically counting the minutes!

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...