Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Made it! AC Milan Detroit Waza Soccer

Well the family made it through another tryout season for travel soccer. This year we were smart and had the kids tryout for more then just one organization. Although they made the other teams, Waza is our home. So we stayed with AC Milan Detroit Waza Soccer. Our group is Waza North.

I am so proud of my kiddos. All four of my kids' made the Black, or "A",1st team. My biggest sense of pride is for my oldest son who tried out for the U16 team, but made the U18!! This is huge for him. He busted his butt this last year, training on his own at home after the high school season. He even played on two indoor teams during the off season. His hard work paid off and I couldn't be more proud of him. Way to go Alec!!!

Here's looking forward to lots of great games of soccer for all four of my kiddos. Do your kids play soccer? Is it an AYSO team or travel? Maybe our U14 and U18 teams would play each other since we travel out of state. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...