Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Week, Let's Do This!

 Today is Sunday, the beginning of a new week. What better time then to kick off a workout plan. I have been on the 24 Day Challenge for 6 days and haven't been exercising with it. Well der, how you gonna loose the weight if you don't get off your ass and move it? The Advocare products are awesome! So I want to give it as fair a shot as I can in order to help anyone else wanting to try them. So today I am going to do it. I'm going to become accountable for my body, my weight, my health and to all of you who follow this blog. Welcome, Sunday. Welcome new week Welcome new beginnings. Welcome new me.

If anyone wants to join in, just comment here and we can be accountable together! Will post more on the 24 Day Challenge later today after my son's baseball tournament. Go Sting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...