Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Here's a link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew". 

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

...I started to cry as I drove up to my house last night, and saw the kids wooden swing sets all loaded onto the trailer for the trip to their new home & 3 yr old boy. It never crossed my mind that I would be emotional about it. But my eyes welled up immediately and I realized then that a period in my kids childhood was over. That was why I was sad - my babies were growing up!

...my girls' brought me a glass of wine and said, "here mom I think you need it". They even added a sliced lemon to the side of the glass.

...I want to brag about all the awards my 7th grade son got today as top in his class, and to say he has such a great girlfriend.

...I decided to not wash my face tonight because I actually took time to paint my nails, do my hair and makeup because I had my son's awards at school, and I am proud of how good I felt.

...I put my oldest son's car out to the road (yes, the one we just bought him) with a 4-sale sign to teach him a lesson. You see, he lied to me over and over again about an assignment that he didn't do. I finally emailed the teacher for proof he was lying to me. So when he got off the bus, his Beemer was at the road for sale. *sidenote: after making him sweat it out for several hours, I tossed him his keys and told him to bring it back up to the house.

...that I have raised my kids to have fun with each other and play pranks. My daughter belched while waiting in the dentist office today just to mortify me. Then my other daughter took a pic of me while getting my teeth cleaned and posted it on Instagram.

...Karma sucks girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...