Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday 

Link up with Life After I "Dew" by copying and pasting the graphic above and then head over to Shannon's site and link up with your blog url. Have fun!


So what....

...if Karma is no longer a bitch...Karma is mom!

...I just noticed the lamps in my ceiling cans are all different.

...I am ready to send the kids back to school until I finish with my college exams next week.

...if I am secretly wishing someone would ask the kids to stay the night so I have some quiet time to study. Seriously! They haven't shut up in 12 hours!!!

...if I hate my new computer. It locks up, jumps lines when typing and quits typing all together. And wouldn't you know it, karma happens during posting for my online class or taking an online test. *&^%

...that I have not picked up after the kids at all today because I am tired of being the crabby ass. They can get wrath of dad when he gets home...I sign out for the rest of the day.

...that if I hear the phrase, "honey boo boo" or "you butt"  or "oh poop" again, I will blow a frickin gasket! See it's not my kid saying it and the polite clues aren't working.

...if I am not talking with anyone today because I was taught "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." So I've zipped it! Would really say, "if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...