Monday, June 3, 2013

The Thing About Monday Is...

it can sometimes feel like you're in that amusement ride Gravitron. Where the whole room is spinning so fast around you but you are stuck to the wall feeling like all things are in slow motion. Then boom, the floor drops out from underneath you. Ahhh, Monday, Monday...

Today is just one of those days that I would rather jump back into bed and sleep until tomorrow. The toll stress and PostMS puts on our body and mind is crazy. Do you ever have that? That the emotional side of Shark Week hits after the all clear sign? Not preMS, but postMS. Maybe it's just the stress of the weekend and knowing all the crap I have happening over the next two weeks (on top of fitting in workouts) is weighing me down. I had a History exam today that had me so wound up not even my anxiety medicine kept me from wanting to throw up. Last night as I broke down sobbing I told my husband I just wanted to quit. I was waiting for the "told you not to take 9 credits Spring Semester." But he was supportive, kissed my forehead and said, "you've got this! Believe in yourself!" I am not one to give up without a fight but last night I was done. What's killing me is that it's a pre-rec class for my history TCP minor. So I have to get a solid B in the class just to apply to the School of Ed. this fall. If I don't, I have to retake the class and put off my application till Winter, which pushes me back for being accepted into the program until Fall '14. No pressure! OMFW!!!

Each time I tried studying this weekend, my brain would shut down. Which didn't help because it was such a busy weekend to begin with. Both days this weekend we had soccer games (which I love!). Saturday we had to help my sister's gf and her daughter move here from Ohio which offered a distraction. Then yesterday we had my mom's birthday for another break from the books. But since my brain is fried, I didn't plan gifts ahead of time. So there was more time I spend away from studying. Well I battled through the tears, doubts and sick stomach and took the test. I don't know how I did, I just pray it's enough.

Now to find the motivation to finish out the day. There is so much I have to get done today, not to mention this week that it's killing all motivation. Gotta love Monday's - NOT!!! Hope you're Monday was off to a good start...

In hopes to motivate myself, I joined these ladies link up for their Motivation Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...