Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two Truths and a Lie Link Up


To participate, copy and paste the above button onto your blog and tell us three facts about yourself: 2 being TRUTHS  and 1 a LIE.
Then jump back here to link up so everyone can check out your blog and try to figure out what's true and what you are hiding. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
1) I still have our four Elf on the Shelf dolls up because it made me the kids sad to have to say good bye to them for the year.
 
2) My first job out of high school was working at Hooter's, that's where I met my husband.
 
3) I have never seen the movies Animal House, Friday the 13th, Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...