Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up




 

Not sure what to write about on your blog today? You're in luck! Holly and Jake are hosting their Finish the Sentence Link Up that may help you come up with a topic or two... Happy Thursday!




If I had one extra hour in the day... I would still be debating on what I should do today.

I wish my name... was Jenny McCarthy or Heidi Klum. They are hot 40 year olds. I wanna be like them when I grow up. Oh wait! I am 40. Damn!

I think anything chevron is... something that reminds me of SkinnyMeg or PregMeg

My last nightmare... was having to see my in-laws.

Sometimes... I wish we lived in another state, with the ocean as our front yard and hills, woods and fields as the back yard.

My last meal on earth would be... all kinds of spicy seafood, venison heart and liver, a good coffee, Moscato (any color) and Woodchuck Amber.

I would much rather be strong and muscular than skinny fat.

Mayonnaise... NOT Miracle Whip - GAG!!! It is also my favorite part of an olive burger at Halo Burger.

10 years ago, I didn't think... I would be a year away from graduating college.

Selfishly... I wish to be a super fit mom and a fabulously inspiring teacher. Honestly, I want to be a better teacher then my sisters'.

My favorite show on TV right now... Pretty Little Liars

And, George Zimmerman... I don't know. Did he shoot the boy? Yes. But what happened? Only those two and God know.

1 comment:

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...