Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

 
I am linking up with Darci, April, Natasha and Christina on some Friday fun. After all, it's the weekend y'all! You too can join in on the fun! All you have to do is...
* Write  your post about five things you're lovin' this week, or any five things you want to share!
* Share the logo above on your blog and link back at any one of their sites.

Happy weekend everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONE: Being a mom of 4, full time student, substitute teacher (come Fall) and wanting to get back into fitness isn't enough for my schedule,  so I added a new gig. I was suckered into accepted the offer to be my son's team manager for his travel soccer team. Mainly because they know I won't say no. Last night I sent out my first official email. It took me 3 hours to assemble because I wanted it to be fun, serious and inspirational. Say it with me, OCD! I will go the extra mile because this team and the families are amazing. The boys are ranked 4th in the State of Michigan, 10th in the Region and 235th in the Nation. If all goes well, they will easily take 1st in the State this year. The team is a giant family that in my opinion has helped lead them to their success. This is the fun part of my job: taking pics, creating a "Fit Club" for them, and making videos for them as inspiration. Here's a couple I made last year... And one done on Mother's Day when the boys surprised their mom's with flowers after taking the Championship! Quick brag: my son's #23, the one with the blue shoes getting air on the first video!


TWO: Tuesday night I took a cheat night and indulged with Angry Orchard and Nachos from Buffalo Wild Wings. I did save 1/2 the plate for breakfast the next day for on my way to school. Shhh!


THREE: I have a new tank top to advertise being a Beach Body Coach - love it! Thought about wearing it for the Warrior Dash Saturday, but don't want to ruin it. These things help keep me going!
 
FOUR: I found some interesting things along one of my runs this week. I decided it was too weird to let go without making up a story as to why these items were along the road...test negative, so celebrated w/red solo cup then needed another test which was negative and then needed the pad.


FIVE: Just when you need it, someone sends you a SMILE! Thanks Kiddos, love you! 


Don't forget to send someone a smile of your own!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, two different ones in two different locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....loving the smiley face!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, you busy mama, you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...