Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans
Hello Monday. Glad to say we survived the hot weekend and are starting the week with yet another hot one. Have I told you how much I hate the heat? Come on Fall days, hurry my way! Today I am linking up with Sami from Sami's Shenanigans to recap what happened over the weekend, and you can too.

All you have to do is grab the button above, paste it onto your blog, link it back to Sami's site and then paste your blog info in the link up section. Then write about your exciting, adventurous, party hopping, mischievous adventures. Or if your family is like mine, sitting in the sweltering heat watching kids play ball. So how about it? Link up and let's share some stories.

Are you ready for a fabulous weekend recap filled with tons of exciting adventures and nonstop fun? Yeah me too! Who has one they want to share? Mine was so boring. Doesn't a boring weekend seem like such a waste? I am a glass half full kind of gal, but some weekends just seem like we should skip to Monday and look forward to the next weekend.

Friday: the girls stayed at a friends and the boys, Brad and I hung out at home.

Saturday: Brad had to work, so I took Mason to his baseball games at 9 and 11. Then we met back at home and went to the movies and saw Grown Ups 2. It was funny. IMO, it was not as funny as the first one. But, it was a nice family night!

Sunday: Brad had to work again and Mason had two more games at 11 and 3. Then Alec and Mason had an indoor soccer game at 6.

In between the games and movies, picking up and dropping off kids,  I was also trying to study for a history test that I took today. Not to mention sweating my ass off at the games. It was so flippin' hot outside. I took turns standing and sitting because if I sat too long, I'd get sweat marks on my bootie that looked like I peed my pants. And the boob sweat, big for a girl with little boobs.

All in all, the weekend went fast. The baseball team took 2nd place. The boys soccer team lost. The movie was okay. I think I passed my history test and I'm surviving Monday. Here's to all of us having a fabulous week and 4 days till TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. I hate boob sweat! That happens to me all the time! hahaha! Sounds like a super busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...