Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday


Join the above lovely ladies for a 5 on Friday link up. You blog about any 5 things that are on your mind. Then grab the button above and paste it to your site. Finally head over to  any of these sites, The Good Life, Hello Happiness, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures and link up. Simple as that and enjoy the blog hop. Happy Friday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
MY FIVE (+)........
In no particular order....
 
#1) Another championship for the AC Milan Waza North 00 Black Soccer Studs: I love this pic of them!
 waza.jpg

#2) Made our own beach chairs:
IMG_20130803_131700.jpgIMG_20130803_131511.jpgIMG_20130803_131444.jpgIMG_20130803_131027.jpgIMG_20130803_131001.jpg

#3) Some shots of us at the Warrior Dash:
IMG952917.jpgIMG952907.jpgIMG952909.jpgIMG952916.jpgIMG952908.jpg

#4) Our last date night and honestly, I think the last time I actually got done up (as much as I can). Seriously. I thought about that on my run yesterday. I can't remember the last time I did my hair, makeup and nails at the same time, and wore normal clothes rather then workout clothes. Last time was in April when we went to Chicago. Oh, and what's worse, the last time I went out by myself with girlfriends? The Prim Mart Convention back in June 2009. Sad, sad, sad!
IMG_20130406_190041.jpg

#5) Some things I'm excited about: Supporting Sami from Simply Sami, in her virtual 5k honoring her sister. I put in 3 runs this week for Running for Maggie. You can too. The run is open until Sunday! Also proud to kick ass in my Sweat Pink laces from Fit Approach & Sweat Pink Ambassadors! And finally, I just ordered my first pair of compression socks through Pro Compression. They are 50% off at Active.com and as a member you get another 15% off... Total $21.21.
PRO Compression Marathon Socks - Unisex

3 comments:

  1. The Warrior Dash ... you guys are hardcore, I love it! Kickin' bootay and taking names. You are such an inspiration!

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to do a Warrior Dash,but I think I need to work on fitness in general first. I will call in a long-term fitness goal! Way to go, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April & Katelyn, if the Warrior Dash is a bucket list for you, JUST DO IT! You don't have to be in tip top shape. You can take as long as you want and if you need, you can go around obstacles. It is really about getting out there and doing it for the experience and to say that you did it! I bet you'd be surprised at what you would accomplish with it at the end!!!

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...