Thursday, August 8, 2013

Goodies Box Review

logo
 
I got my first Goodies Box in the mail the other day and there were great products in it! I am thrilled to be able to get sample products and review them. And find new (healthy) snacks to buy!!! You too can try a Goodies Taster Box for just $7 as well. Stop by their website and discover new snacks you'll love!
 


These are my favorite!  Wow! What a great snack.
Even my kids loved these chips. We paired them with Raspberry Salsa.
These are delicious!!!

These delights I have savored and limit to two a day. They taste like candy and I'm not a big candy fan.
However, they are good! They remind me of those sour cherry candy balls.
These are very good. They are light tasting with a hint of salt.
I paired them with roasted garlic hummus. YUM!!
Oh holy Heaven! These are a delight! They taste like a cross between
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal and Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists - but healthier for you!
YUMMY!
I've seen it in the stores, but never purchased it. It surprised me being carbonated. This wasn't my favorite. Why? I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners and that's what I tasted the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...