Monday, September 23, 2013

Motivational Monday



Seeing the post below was such a kick in the ass. I thought about when I wrote that and realized that not much has changed since writing it a couple months ago. Why? Maybe because I'm super busy with getting to be a full time college student, mom and wife. Maybe it's because I procrastinate and waste time making excuses. Maybe it's a combination of all of it. Either way, I'm not changing my fitness like I should.

So the A-Ha post was really needed today. How awesome that it came on a Monday. Today is the start of a new week, the first Monday in Fall. We are heading to Florida to spend Christmas & New Year's on the beach. So if I want to get in that bikini, I need to lace up my shoes and hit the road running. Bring on the miles and P90x! As my mentor, Pamela Crim said, I don't have to do this, I get to do this. Here's to regaining a healthy, happy me, new self confidence, motivation and relationship with God again.

I am a MILF (Mother In Love with Fitness) and it's time to get back at it. I am not a failure. I am not lazy. I don't want my body to show something different. It's time to take me time for fitness and be a proud member of the Fit Approach/Sweat Pink Ambassadors, Girls Gone Sporty Crew, Swirl Gear Ambassador and Smokin' Hot Mama's Club. This is my one chance to me...I want to be the best me I can. It's OKAY to get into shape and be a hot mama!

Who's with me? Who's ready to fall back into fitness? Let's do it together and all join the MILF, Smokin' Hot Mama's Club! This is the time. This is the place. We are the women!

How are you going to kick butt to do it? Share your motivation, recipes, ideas and goals with me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...