Monday, October 14, 2013

Dump The Frump Challenge



As I was shaving my legs, yes, most of my thinking happens in the shower, I wondered if others were feeling frumpy like I was? So I searched for an image to post on IG about it. Viola! Found it. A challenge! That's what we need ladies, a challenge. Not one that you have to buy products or sell your soul. Just a good ole word of mouth, motivational kick in the ass, self-help, accountability challenge. You don't have to workout to do this; although it might help boost your energy level which in turn will motivate you to dump a little more. Oh that sounds like a gross bathroom issue doesn't it? Sorry! But then again, it literally could have that effect depending on what you do. :)

Here's my challenge to you: do one thing each day from now until Thanksgiving that motivates you, makes you smile, puts you in a good mood, has a positive impact, helps you to DUMP THE FRUMP! Then post it somewhere to stay accountable and help others stay motivated. Use #dumpthefrump so others can find the challenge.

Let's dump the frump ladies and find some happiness again. On Thanksgiving Day we can be thankful and not grumpy because we're frumpy! I challenge you.... do you accept?

5 comments:

  1. I'm in...I just bought a PSL, it made me smile.. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah that counts! Everyone is talking about PSL. Looks like it's something I need to try.

      Delete
    2. UMMMMMMM yeah!!!! GO TO STARBUCKS TOMORROW!! lol

      Delete
  2. I wanna play! I think I can handle this kind of challenge.
    Of course now I want a PSL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome April! Never had a PSL but it sure sounds good!

      Delete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...