Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpgCongratulations! You lady, have survived yet another week! That's something to be proud of. It seems the older we get, the more shit gets thrown at us and just making it to Friday in one sane piece is a cause for celebration. So what did you do this week or have planned for the weekend? Why not share it with a great group of ladies by linking up with Darci at The Good Life Blog and share five things that come to your pretty little mind? Copy the button above, paste it on your blog and post your fab five. Then head over to Darci's blog. Easy!


~ 1 ~ This lady and her mentoring are making a big difference in my life! If you are feeling like you need an arm around your shoulder, an ear to listen, a smile that's contagious or a kick in the ass, then you need to sign up for Pamela's November mentoring session. Please note: I do NOT get any kickback for promoting this program. Well, guess that's not all together true. I get to know I shared a great program and a supportive group, the Smokin Hot Mama Club and they are on Facebook. This deserves a whole post dedicated to the mentoring program, so I'll shut up now and make a new post. But you can check it out now by clicking the pic below.


Smokin' Hot Mama Club's photo.

~ 2 ~ The pic says it all: When it comes to health & fitness, It's Never too late, or too early, to set goals!!! ;)

~Maybe this is the year that you put yourself 1st?~

~ 3 ~      Last week my laptop crashed and I lost all the soccer, homecoming, summer fun pics. Damn virus! I was supposed to make videos for the soccer banquet but nope, pics all gone. I had to look at it as a blessing in disguise - didn't have to spend 20 hrs putting together videos. Dang, had some awesome action shots!

~ 4 ~ The beautiful view off my deck. I am so thankful to my grandparents for the opportunity to wake up to this each morning!



~ 5 ~   Here's to a great weekend -   Now entering my weekend.
DO NOT disturb me unless your request involves 
food, fun,
liquor or
laughter. All
other requests 
will be moved
to Monday.

What are your plans for the weekend? Halloween parties?
Live BIG this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...