Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday November 1st!!!

 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpgIf you're reading this, let me say congratulations on surviving another year of ghosts and ghouls and the overload of sugar highs. You did it my friend! Well done! Now on to November. A time to be thankful. A time to be grateful. What are you thankful for? Let's join Darci and the girls for their 5 on Friday link up, and share 5 things we are thankful for. Ready? Grab a piece of candy from your kids secret stash, and let's link up!

~ 1 ~   

~ 2 ~  What the boys, B and I did while the girls went trick or treating. Boys got Slurpees & won 1st try at the crane game. Got the movie Insidious. Stupid, not scary! Also, my son left this little pumpkin on the doorstep of the tall girl in orange's house.
    She said "YES!
 

~ 3 ~  Surprise motivation from B. Va-va-voom!
Ignore how I have it hung. There was no way I was going to model it yet. I would look like this:

http://youtu.be/G93qJ1IIgkw?t=47s
click pic to get full effect

~ 4 ~  In order to get into that dress by Christmas/New Year's, I am doing the Iron Bombshell workout, thrown in with the Smokin Hot Mama Club's No Nonsense November daily's and also committed to 100 miles in November with Monica from Run, Eat, Repeat and her Pile On The Miles Challenge. That means 3.333 miles each day. Crap! So if I miss a day, I have to add more the next run. Geesh! Thanks Mel! Now off to run, *&^%
http://runeatrepeat.com/

~ 5 ~  Today begins
I am thankful for you, my readers. Yah I know, sappy. But honestly, I really am! You keep me accountable, inspired and grateful. So THANK YOU!!!!


What are you thankful for?
 
Tell me, did you snitch any of your kids candy?????

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi:) Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Had a great weekend of out of state soccer. Hope your weekend was a nice start to November!!

      Delete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...