Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Friday! Get Your Laugh On!

 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpgWake up, wake up! It's Friday Peeps! Something you may not know about me is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to pull pranks on people. So today as I join Darci and the girls for their 5 on Friday link up, I'm posting a couple laughs that I just pulled over the last week. Hope you enjoy and link up.

~ 1 ~ Last weekend we went to Dublin, OH for a soccer tournament. The U14 boys and girls team stayed in the same hotel, as did their coach. While hubs was drinking with occupied the coach, this mama took both teams to decorate Coach Norms car! He took pics & asked me to put it on the #waza website. He LOVED it!! The kids thought it was the best! This was #biglifeliving and a moment the kids will remember forever!
 While hubs occupied our coach, this mama took his girls & boys team out to the hotel parking lot & decorated his car! He took pics & asked me to put it on the #waza website. He LOVED it!! The kids thought it was the best! This was #biglifeliving

~ 2 ~  Had a house full last night! Love these moments!
 Had a housefull last night! Love these moments!

~ 3 ~ My daughter dressed as a zombie for Halloween and sat frozen on a porch swing to scare people. That's my girl!!



~ 4 ~ Did a Fall swap with a special lady who collects nesting hens. I found these little beauties at an antique store and picked them up for her. I stalked her IG to check and didn't see these colors, so my fingers are crossed.

Surprise! Found a couple special gifts and couldn't resist!

~ 5 ~ This is what happens when mom and her girls' wake up before the others! #suckcam!  

What's the best prank you've played on someone?
Or what's the best prank played on you?
Have a great weekend. Take some time to laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...