Monday, January 13, 2014

No More Games! Commitment, Accountability, Integrity!

So I'm posting a little ass backwards here. Below is my "before" pic and my "current" pic. I can't believe I'm putting it up here. But, it's time to step out of my comfort zone. It's time to change!

If I want to get that mentally and physi...cally strong, confident girl back, then it's time to put it out there for the accountability.

Saying and doing as we know are two different things. I keep saying I'm going to workout, going to start. Do I? Yes. No. The treadmill will kick my butt for a day, but then I get "too busy" (aka lazy butt) and my chunky gut keeps growing.

I'm not going to hide behind the computer anymore. No more games. No more excuses. It's time to represent my Stand and Be Strong Fitness!

Here's proof of what a difference two years makes. Yes, totally ass backwards right? The first picture was me Dec. 2011 (102lbs) The next picture is me THIS Dec (118lbs). It is so disappointing to see how I let all those 2x/day workouts go to waste. What's even more frustrating is that it hurts the most mentally. I let myself down!

I KNOW what I need to do. I KNOW I can do it. But, I DON'T do it. Not anymore. The fit girl won't come back without good old fashion hard work and sweat!

So here it is...my before picture...my current picture. It's Monday! What better time to start? New week, new opportunities, new memories to make, NEW ME!

Want to do this with me? I am going to be connecting on MyFitnessPal and work out with the Iron Bombshell Muscle Building Program as well as starting training for a half marathon.

There - I said it! Commitment, accountability, integrity! Standing by my word. Here we go...can't wait to have a new "current" pic!

Who's with me?






 
https://sellfy.com/p/MY6l/
 

1 comment:

  1. Its Monday and better than never, right?
    I'm with ya, I know it can be done....we've done it before, but this time around it is harder and more difficult to find the time to devote to ourselves. But it is worth it!
    I'm also training for my first half (well, this is week1...but still) I am on MFP as aprilelayne if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...