Thursday, January 2, 2014

Want To Be A Bombshell? 12 Week Challenge Starting Monday!!!

You've seen the Planet Fitness commercial about "Lunks" and "So Hot" right? Is that your impression of the gym scene so you stay away despite really wanting to work out with weights? If so, you're not alone! I don't want to be scrutinized so I stay away from the gym. But I LOVE to lift weights. So I went in search of a program to build muscle and strength while teaching me how to use dumb bells so I wouldn't feel like a dunce if I ever braved the gym. After some looking, I found the perfect program for me: Iron Bombshell Muscle Builder.
 
This program is designed to give you sleek, sexy, sculpted muscles in just 12 weeks as you're challenged to a heavier set of weights throughout the rotating 4 weeks. This plan was developed by Crystal Honeycutt of Train Dirty Fitness. Crystal has set up a no frills, no lunks, no divas, no judgment program for those who want to work hard, earn their body, and look good naked! 
 
As with all exercise programs, you need to follow a well developed meal plan for best results. You can't expect to be a bombshell in the gym and eat garbage in the kitchen. Remember, you are "training dirty", no frills, no excuses, "eat clean, train dirty". Not sure what to eat with your IB workout? You can follow this clean eating meal plan to maximize your results; The Hot Mom Bod. Yes, I bought this e-book and will be following it myself. Leslie calculated every single calorie
as well as calculated the protein-carb-fat ratios, all of the shopping lists, menus, recipes, and super easy to follow directions for a full 30 days! It can't get much easier. This is not required, just an option.
 
Want to start today? Perfect! Just click the link below and you can purchase today, receive your e-program today and start today. Or purchase today, look over the plan and start with me on Monday. 
 
And since everyone likes free gifts, you will receive 4 Bombshell Bootcamp Workouts as a FREE bonus with your purchase. PLUS, I will mail you another 2 free gifts upon confirmation of your purchase! I will also be happy to be your accountability partner and send you motivational emails, texts, FB reminders or even phone calls.

What do you have to loose? Let's do this 12 weeks together and find our inner bombshell!!

 The HotMomBod
 
   photo-30 photo-29 molly12weeks
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm currently in the search for sites or blogs. I really liked your site, would like to exchange links. I can add you to my blog for a list of links so that my visitors can see your site as well, in return I ask my web links

    any questions only contact me

    greetings, I am waiting for your answer.

    karivelezs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

What facts about life have you learned? Share them here...